Liquid Colour Corrector: 10ml – MMUKman know that there are many inconsistencies with men’s skin. For starters, men generally have tougher skin than the opposite sex. So, a formula to be powerful enough to adapt and penetrate, to deliver the goodness has been taken into consideration with the entire range of MMUKman’s beauty cosmetics. And their range of Liquid Colour Correctors are no exception. 5 ingenious and brilliant options to use, for men who have specific requirements for their skin. These correctors will add an extra burst of definition to your entire complexion and help with a range of skin related insecurities. The product works alongside other MMUKman products such as foundations, bb creams and concealers. They work to prime and ready the face, before you build upon the facial canvas in front of the mirror. Primers are a great option to use for colour balancing and allow you to set yourself up properly, before you apply the next level of coverage. The range includes 5 premium vitamin enriched formulas:
- (501) Brightener – This option provides towards the luminosity of the skin. For anyone who struggles with dull and lifeless looking skin, using this will leave your complexion looking toned and subtly sun-kissed.
- (502) Yellow – For those with medium to fair complexions this primer will natural brighten the skin. It makes for a fantastic option for anyone suffering with under eye, dark circles. The blue and purple colour that is present will appear less visible upon application. Works a treat for a long night out and your skin looks as if its struggling.
- (503) Mauve – For anyone suffering with an unhealthy yellowness to the skin. This primer will help to illuminate and brighten sallowness, that people with fair complexions often struggle with. Those unnatural hues will disperse, letting your skin shine.
- (504) Peach – For a healthy and natural glow, choose this primer to provide you complexion and evenness to it. Allows for a dewy style coverage.
- (505) Green – The last primer option is a perfect choice for any facial redness. Anyone suffering with rosacea, often those with sensitive skin, you can eliminate intense areas of this discolouration. The formula works for your skin to nourish and protect.
The primers can be used simultaneously and can be blended with a blending brush to provide a professional touch of class to the skin. The powerful vitamin enriched formula is kind to the skin and protects against the numbers of skin related inconsistencies labelled above. MMUK are proud to say they really do put your skin first. You’ll find the primers, work hard to balance out imperfections and leave you a blank canvas to work upon. Your complexion will be left looking even, toned and subtly masculine.